Monday, January 31, 2011

Holiday Treasures

Hi all, I've been on a blog break over the summer holidays, enjoying time with my boys, and family and friends.
Here's a few items I picked up in my country op shop, which I rummage in when visiting my parents.


This dress is a Best and Less brand, $5. Very cool, soft and comfortable. I love the bright retro pattern. It's been a handy summer dress. I'm on the lookout for a wide belt, to see how it would look with the dress.



A big glass jar with a screw top lid, $2. Can always use them for storage somewhere.



Power Ranger videos, 50c each. It's been fun sharing my old fav tv shows with my boys.


Another useful kitchen item. Cereal container, $3. Currently being put to good use. :-)

And finally, the award for most creepy children's book goes to...


His eyes not only move, they glow in the dark! It looks way more creepy in person. My mum picked this up at an op shop for my kids. Thanks for the thought mum...

Linking over to Apron Thrift Girl for Thrift Share Mondays.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 comment:

Louise said...

Great dress! Your blog is fantastic - op shopping is awesome!
I look forward to seeing more of your great buys.