Sunday, August 14, 2011

Toys

Hi all, I just had a fantastic haul at the op shop, so I'm going to divide it into a few posts.
This post is kids toys, next post will be clothes and jewelry.


A Diego doll and a motorbike. Mr3 is enjoying Diego, and both boys are loving the motorbike.


This is my favourite find of the shopping trip. A wooden chess set, with all its pieces, $5. Mr 6 has been interested in chess, but I only have a small glass chess set, which isn't ideal. This set is perfect.



A set of marble runs with the marbles. My boys already have more of this set at home, so now they will have more scope to build their marble runs. It came in a plastic container, with a little container full of marbles. This basket is also from the op shop, and I thought it looked better in it.

That's all for today, see you next week with some more goodies!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: